the Path to
- Participates with the residents in the development, evaluation and modification of individual service plans
- Trains and assists residents in the activities of daily living, self-administration of medication, vocational and education goals
- Provides transportation as needed for shopping, medical apts, and recreational activities
- Provides crisis, and case managemen services, notifies the appropriate supervisory personnel of any medical, psychiatric, or programmatic emergency
- Conducts weekly house inspections, reports what repairsare needed, and follows through with submitting work orders with supervisory approval as needed
Minimum of high school diploma with 5 years experience.
Bachelors Degree in a related human service field.
Valid Drivers License and available car
Submits to Fingerprinting/Criminal background verification, as well as TB Testing
Recruitment is for the various resident homes.
To Apply Please Mail, Fax, or Email your Resume to:
1976 Grand Ave
Baldwin, NY 11510
Fax: (516) 855-1811
Attn: Human Resource Department